Contract Community Development Worker
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Ravenshoe Community Centre’s CISP (community and individual support program) is based in Ravenshoe and provides services to community and individuals. RCC is managed by a Collective of members and elected Office Bearers.
We are seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and self-motivated person to undertake responsibility for the provision of the service and contribute to the operational objectives of community development.
The position is12 months fixed term for 15hrs per week at SCHCADS Award Level 4.1
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant qualification in this area of work eg Diploma or higher level qualifications in Community Development or other relevant degree such as Social Work, Community Welfare with at least 2yrs relevant experience;
- Lesser formal qualifications with substantial years of relevant experience or
- Lesser formal qualifications attained through previous appointments, service and/or study with an equivalent level of expertise and experience to undertake a range of activities.
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Willingness to undertake federal police check.
Applicants meeting the above criteria will be forwarded a full application package.
Applicants who do not meet the above criteria will not be contacted further.
For an application package including Selection Criteria contact:
The Human Resource Officer
Ravenshoe Community Centre Inc
3 Bolton Street, Ravenshoe Qld 4888
Closing Date: COB Monday 14th August, 2017.
193 total views, 1 today