Full-Time Community Service Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Location Toowoomba
- Permanent Full Time Position
- Exceptional Salary Package on offer including; fully funded motor vehicle
- Access to Salary Sacrifice grossed up to $30,000
- Leading NFP organisation within Aged Care
Alzheimer’s Association Queensland (AAQ) is a well-established NFP leader in the aged care sector employing 400+ staff and growing, with a company culture where staff, residents and clients alike are highly valued.
AAQ has a strong focus on wellness and reablement for our residents, clients, families and health care professionals of the highest possible standard. The Association has a strong focus in Aged Care including dementia care.
We are seeking an experienced Aged Care or Community Services leader on a permanent full time basis to take on the management, coordination and operational activities of the Toowoomba Multi Service Centre which includes CHSP (Community Home Support Program) and CDC (Consumer Directed Care) Packages at Upper Toowoomba.
You will require a background in either Management, Registered Nurse or an Allied Health Practitioner with knowledge of the home care standards to help guide the organisation to thrive in this high growth sector.
You will be a natural leader with a keen interest in the continuous improvement principles within the health/human services sector, with a working knowledge of budgets, staff management, finances, government reporting and requirements.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Autonomy to manage all day to day operations of the multi service centre, whilst being supported by senior staff within the organisation as you lead, educate, motivate and manage the resources to deliver quality care to clients
- Assisting with the implementation and success of the home care packages within your region
- Ensuring client care and coordination is performed in accordance with best practice standards and AAQ philosophy, policies and procedures
- Providing leadership and management to staff including recruitment, orientation, performance management, opportunities/requirements for training
- Financial management and monitoring of budgets including staff rostering and expenditure within the centre
- Competitive remuneration package with Car
- Access to salary sacrifice for the Not For Profit Sector
- Rewarding career in a growth industry
- Ongoing Career Development
How to Apply:
All applicants must attach a Cover Letter along with their CV, addressing each of the key selection criteria from the Position Description (PD). The PD is available upon application.
Confidential enquiries: Brooke Suess, State Manager or Simone Watson, HR Manager, PH: 3422 3000
No recruitment agencies
To apply for this job go to: www.aqld.recruitmenthub.com.au & enter ref code: 3335210.
192 total views, 1 today