Full-Time Community Service Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Full Time Secure Position
- Location – Upper Mt Gravatt
- Leading QLD Aged Care NFP Organisation
We are seeking an experienced Aged Care or Community Services leader on a permanent full time basis to take on the management, coordination and operational activities of the Garden City Multi Service Centre which includes CHSP (Community Home Support Program) and CDC (Consumer Directed Care) Packages at Upper Mt Gravatt.
You will require a background in either Management, Registered Nursing or an Allied Health Practitioner with knowledge of the home care standards to help guide the organisation to thrive in this high growth sector.
You will be energetic, a forward thinker and natural leader with a keen interest in the continuous improvement principles within the health/human services sector, with a working knowledge of budgets, finances and government reporting and requirements.
AAQ is one of Queensland’s leading not-for-profit community organisations helping to maintain the quality of life of people with dementia, frail aged and their caregivers. We pride ourselves on being innovative and exceeding our clients’ expectations.
Operating four residential care facilities, four multi service respite centres, home care packages and many other programs throughout Queensland, AAQ is a well-established leader in the aged care sector, with a company culture where staff, residents and clients alike highly valued.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Autonomy to manage all day to day operations of the multi service centre, whilst being supported by senior staff within the organisation as you lead, educate, motivate and manage the resources to deliver quality care to clients
- Assist with the implementation and success of the home care packages within your region.
- Ensure client care and coordination is performed in accordance with best practice standards and AQ philosophy, policies and procedures
- Provide leadership and management to staff including recruitment, orientation, performance management, opportunities/requirements for training
- Financial management and monitoring of budgets including staff rostering and expenditure within the centre
- Competitive remuneration package with fully funded motor vehicle
- Access to salary sacrifice for the Not For Profit Sector
- Rewarding career in a growth industry
How to Apply:
All applicants must address each of the key selection criteria within the Position Description in their written applications providing a Cover Letter and CV. The PD is available upon application.
A questionnaire will follow upon application
Brooke Suess, State Manager or Simone Watson, HR Manager
PH: 07 3422 3000
To apply for this job go to: www.aqld.recruitmenthub.com.au & enter ref code: 3315041. Applications close 22 February 2017.
351 total views, 2 today