Full-Time Quality Coordinator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Promote continuous quality improvements and best practice commissioning
- Maternity leave cover – contract to December 2018 with the potential for extension
- Full-time or part-time, based in Wollongong NSW
COORDINARE is the South Eastern NSW Primary Health Network (PHN), part of a national program of primary health networks designed to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of health care for patients.
COORDINARE works with a broad range of stakeholders providing a unique blend of private and public perspectives and innovative thinking which aims to transform the health of people in the region.
COORDINARE commissions services, focusing on those most at risk of poor health outcomes, rather than providing services directly.
Benefits & Culture
- Collaborative, supportive workplace
- Generous tax-free salary packaging options
Reporting to the Director of Commissioning and being a critical ‘go to’ point for Service Development and Performance Managers, you will deliver best practice commissioning approaches and embed a continuous quality improvement framework across the organisation. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the development of commissioning policies, procedures and documentation
- Ensuring internal systems and processes are robust and efficient
- Reviewing funding contracts and advising on issues relating to quality, risk and compliance
You will have experience in procurement processes, contract management systems, quality improvement and performance monitoring and reporting, ideally in a health care context. Otherwise you will have experience in project and / or change management positions where you have established and maintained:
- Quantitative and qualitative evaluation strategies appropriate to monitor performance
- Contractual documents, as well as systems for managing, monitoring and reporting risk
- Accreditation or audit processes that deliver meaningful reporting to stakeholders
Additionally, you will have a current NSW driver’s licence and be willing to travel as part of this role.
Please click here to apply, and send your resume together with a cover letter addressing the skills required in MS Word format quoting #34291. For an initial discussion please call Louise Furlong on 02 8243 0570.
266 total views, 3 today