Full-Time Service Development & Performance Manager – Drug and Alcohol
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Key driver of best practice commissioning initiatives
- Would suit a health professional with project and relationship management expertise
- Flexible location: Wollongong or Queanbeyan NSW
COORDINARE is the South Eastern NSW Primary Health Network (PHN), part of a national program of primary health networks designed to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of health care for patients, particularly those at risk of poor health outcomes.
COORDINARE works with a broad range of stakeholders to transform the health system in the region by building synergies, streamlining approaches, and creating momentum for population health improvement.
COORDINARE has adopted an innovative business model that is data-driven, using epidemiological information, practice-based evidence and local knowledge to set clear priorities for improving health outcomes, achieving better patient experiences and reducing costs.
Reporting to the Director of Commissioning, the Service Development & Performance Manager will collaborate with consumers and service providers to ensure best practice commissioning of primary drug and alcohol initiatives to achieve improved health outcomes, reduced inequalities and better patient experiences across the South Eastern NSW region.
You will commission primary drug and alcohol treatment initiatives, bringing together initiatives funded through flexible, indigenous, mental health and drug and alcohol streams, and you will build stakeholder partnerships and alliances with health and social services organisations.
Benefits & Culture
- Collaborative, supportive workplace
- Six figure salary package plus tax-free salary packaging options
- Full time, fixed-term contract until 30 June 2019, with potential for continuance subject to funding
With a solid background in health care and/or health management, together with highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, you can demonstrate a successful track record in:
- Planning and/or management of services in a primary or community setting
- Implementing change and innovation, with a strong customer focus
- Influencing, negotiating and engaging positively with stakeholders (particularly contracted service providers)
- Achieving improved outcomes for consumers
- Presenting information effectively to a variety of audiences
Additionally, you will have a current driver’s licence and be willing to travel as part of this role.
Please click here to apply, submitting your cover letter addressing the skills required and your resume in MS Word format, quoting reference #34046 or call Louise Furlong on 02 8243 0570 to discuss.
373 total views, 1 today